You are hereZimbra and Barracuda Cagefight SMTP Address Rejection Battle!
Zimbra and Barracuda Cagefight SMTP Address Rejection Battle!
Ever have your Zimbra server and Barracuda anti-spam system fighting it out over bad recipients? This can really slow down the Barracuda's interface and mail processing.
The fix I used back in 2009 was to make some changes to the POSTCONF settings in zmmta.cf
Here's what you do:
- Open /opt/zimbra/conf/zmmta.cf
- Add or change these config settings:
- POSTCONF smtpd_reject_unlisted_recipient yes
- POSTCONF unknown_address_reject_code 550
- POSTCONF unverified_recipient_reject_code 550
- Save your changes
- Restart Zimbra
When you upgrade Zimbra, you'll probably have to add these lines back as some upgrades step on these changes.
Did this help you? You can help me!
Did you find this information helpful? You can help me back by linking to this page, purchasing from my sponsors, or posting a comment!
+One me on Google:
Follow me on twitter: http://twitter.com/mojocode