You are here8 Things I Don't Understand About India
8 Things I Don't Understand About India
Here are some things I don't understand about India...
- Why do I wash my hands with water I can't drink?
- Why do the western style toilets use 12 liters of water, but never fully flush?
- Why is the shower in the middle of the bathroom so that everything gets wet, including the toilet paper?
- Why are the wall switches so badly designed and identified that not even the homeowner knows what they do?
- Why are there three kinds of power sockets?
- Why can I get great pizza, lattes, and KFC, but no hamburger? (never mind on this one...)
- Why is it that the same people that stare angrily at you in the street would, after you say hello, invite you to stay with them in their home for as long as you like?
- Why do I hate going to India, but miss it when I'm gone?
Did this help you? You can help me!
Did you find this information helpful? You can help me back by linking to this page, purchasing from my sponsors, or posting a comment!
+One me on Google:
Follow me on twitter: http://twitter.com/mojocode